Saturday 8 June 2013

Review: NYC Eyeliner in Mockingbird

Hello! Today I'm going to review the NYC Eyeliner duo in the colour Mockingbird.

This is what it looks like :)
It only cost me $2 at Walmart, which I thought was an amazing deal. I was out of black eyeliner, and so I thought I'd give it a go.

Turns out I was very impressed with their product. I especially was impressed with the black end, because it was very pigmented, it didn't smudge very much at all, and it didn't feel too scratchy or irritating on the eyes :) However the white end was slightly disappointing, it didn't show up really well on me (maybe it's because my skin tone is really pale anyway), but anyhoo!

The black end

The white end


Swatches for you :)
Overall, I was impressed

3/5

Love,
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment