Sunday 9 June 2013

Haul from today :)

Hello! Today I was a bit naughty and did a bit of shopping... Oops! Ah well, it was a treat for almost finishing school for the year.

I just felt really ill all of a sudden... Uh oh!

Well, I'll carry on anyway. 

So the first item I got was the wet n wild idolize cream eyeshadow in the colour pixie (I think it's pixie, I can't remember) :P



I'm going to do a review once I try it out completely.

But for now here's a swatch:


Next I got a new brush (how jolly exciting!)


Not much to say about it really, except it's a good size, not too heavy, doesn't feel like it's about to snap, and feels like it could tame my wild 'do.

Next is the Rimmel London Scandaleyes mascara, I got it in the shade 001 black. 


I'm really liking the maybelline volum' express one (the pink), and I was going to repurchase it because it's starting to dry out, but this was a couple of dollars cheaper so I thought I'd give it a go!

Lately I've been trying out a lot of the Freeman Feeling Beautiful masks. (I've tried the lemon & mint and the cucumber peel ones so far), and I decided I'd try this one.

I then went a bit notebook crazy. I want to do more writing, diary style and fiction, so I picked these up:


(Admittedly this is for school next year)
And some cue cards and Post its.

And I got my dad's birthday present too :)

Well it's gone 11 o clock now, so I'm off to sleep.

Night!
Zoe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment