Tuesday 19 February 2013

First Blog Post!

I'm super excited to start blogging, I feel like I'll be more likely to continue with it, more so than if I was to just write in a diary.

I'm going to introduce myself :)
I'm Zoe, I'm 16 and I'm English. I currently live in Canada but I'm going to be moving in the summer (not sure where yet!).

The name BreezyBeach42 comes from Breezy Beach which is a beautiful name for a beautiful nail polish colour by Essie:
Source: http://030464d.netsolstores.com/aessienailpolish--127-1-1-8.aspx
And 42, because it's the answer to everything. 
My favourite beauty gurus are:
-Zoella (does she count? I'm going to count her even though she does other videos too)
-Sprinkle of Glitter (Ditto)
-TanyaBurr
-StrawberryElectric48
-BeautyBabe44
-MissMeaghanMakeup
-Ayydubs (not sure if she's a 'beauty guru' as such but she still posts hauls and makeup and clothing stuff so I'm including her :P )

Other fave youtubers:
-Jacksgap
-DailyGrace
-Discap
-PointlessBlogTV
-MarcusButlerTV
-JennaMarbles
-Nerimon
-ItsWayPastMyBedtime
-EmmaBlackery
-DanIsNotOnFire
-AmazingPhil
-SamPepper
-MazziMaz
-Thatcher Joe
-WhatTheBuck
-Deefizzy
-VlogsWithJim

And tons more:P

Other stuff:
I am a Junior in high school.
I like the colours purple and turquoise.
I have a black miniature schnauzer.
My favourite song at the moment (it changes almost everyday) is I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons (looooove them :P)

I also like
-Love Is Easy - Mcfly
-One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) - One Direction
-Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
-Home - Philip Phillips
-Sweet Nothing (Say My Name) - Calvin Harris ft Florence Welch
-Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin
-Carry On - Fun.
-We Are The Tide - Blind Pilot
-Stupid Stupid - Alex Day
-Staying Together - BriBry
-Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay
-Glass Girl - Conor Maynard
-Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
-Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding

And I could go on for hours. In case you haven't realized I am a bit obsessed with music :P

 So yeah :) Thanks for reading, and if you have any comments or questions, let me know!

Love always,
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment