Saturday 18 May 2013

Music Monday (A bit late)

So I've started doing a thing on my channel (see it here!) which is Music Monday! Basically every Monday I'm going to try to make a video to do with songs I've been listening to/themed days of songs that I like (if that made sense).

You'll understand once I carry on :)

So yes, exams are over, and I've got way more time to post and upload videos :D

Music monday #1 (13 May)
My favourite songs for the week this week are:

Passenger - Let Her Go.
This song is so relaxing, I listen to it whenever I'm stressed and it just chills me out :) And his voice is absolutely incredible.

Stutter - Marianas Trench
I love this song, it's so catchy and up-tempo, and it is fun to sing a long to :)

Undercover Martyn -Two Door Cinema Club
My friend got me OBSESSED with this song *update, she's now listened to it 300+ times!

Pompeii - Bastille
Bastille are a really good band, with songs that have really nice lyrics and good meaning behind their songs. If you haven't, you should DEFINITELY check them out, you won't regret it!

Red Hands - Walk Off The Earth
Red Hands is another calm song, relaxing, but still fun and nice to sing along with.

Carry On - Fun
Everyone loves a bit of Fun don't they? :P

Inner Ninja - Classified

This song just makes me smile :) *get out of here, you're a ninja!* haha

So that's it for this week's Music Monday, sorry it's so late!
I'm also going to film a mini haul soon, so expect to see that too! :)
Lots of love,
Zoe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment