Saturday 15 June 2013

Review: Nivea Mattifying Day Care Face moisturizer for combination to oily skin

Hello! So I figured that a set topic every day wasn't going to work for me because it's to structured, so I'm just going to go with the flow :) 

So today I'm going to review the Nivea Mattifying Day Care face moisturizer for combination to oily skin.

Here's what it looks like:

And here's the bottle itself:

It has a very smooth texture, not too watery or too oily.


It has a pleasant smell, not very strong at all. It soaked into my skin straightway, and made it nice and matte for the whole day. It didn't leave any residue, and didnt clog my pores either. The amount on my hand above is all I needed for my whole face, so it'll last me a while, which is good. It was amazing value for money, and I really like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment